Thread: Book covers
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 11:13 AM   #4
Anna Drake
Zealot
Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I make all of my own covers. You're perfectly welcome to take a look at mine and play around with any that call to you. Or I'd be very grateful for your opinions. I enjoy making the things but have no idea what I'm doing. Thanks for posting here. I think it would be very interesting to have a discussion here on what works or doesn't with covers.

Last edited by Anna Drake; 09-21-2013 at 11:16 AM.
Anna Drake is offline   Reply With Quote