View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 08:53 AM   #30
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
It was my error. I had both kobo drivers enabled. Once I disabled the other driver, all was well after I hooked up to calibre again.
Glad that worked, I don't have an Aura to test and the only reason this plugin works at all with the Aura is because I take advantage of davidfor's hard work. Standing on the shoulders of giants and all that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I have a problem. I had installed a previous version of this software (when it wasn't a plugin). I've updated to calibre 0.9.28 and, when I try to install the plugin, I get the following error:

Spoiler:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\dialogs\plugin_updater.py", line 728, in _install_clicked
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 361, in add_plugin
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 53, in load_plugin
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 167, in load
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 150, in load_module
File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.__init__", line 8, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name KOBOTOUCHEXTENDED

I don't know which the problem is.

Edited: With morning light I've gone to GitHub and I've read instructions, sorry
Sounds like you hit that bug from a while back where an old update to calibre removed a class I was depending on.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote