View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 09:37 AM   #20
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
This post entitled "Changes to sending authenticated requests to Google Reader" on the Google Reader Blog might hold the key but I don't have the skill set needed to correct the problem.
Looking at the code in the first post of this thread convinces me that your link does hold the key. The current recipe finds and uses the SID cookie. Google stopped using SID cookie authentication and now wants an AUTH header. I'd ask for help in the dedicated recipe thread and make sure you include the link above. I don't use GoogleReader and I've only played around with adding headers and mechanize once.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote