View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 12:04 PM   #2
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Note: their shopping cart seems to be having problems. It errored out on me a couple of times, finally went through, but the book I bought isn't on my bookshelf yet. I'd suggest waiting a couple of hours; I suspect they're a bit overloaded, with a deal like that.

Does anyone know if the code is one per customer, or can you order additional books? I just bought Learning Python, so I can make some contributions to calibre (weird, I know, actually buying a book on a programming language instead of hacking first, reading second) but if this is good for multiple purchases, I'm gonna go to town. O'Reilly books without the cubic footage!

P.S. The book finally showed up; yeah, I think they're swamped!

P.P.S. And now errors out, with a really remarkable couple of pages of error messages, when I try to download my book. I think I'll try again after lunch.

Last edited by Worldwalker; 05-21-2010 at 12:07 PM.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote