View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 09:37 PM   #9
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
Ok ... maybe that's it. I've probably always had more stuff in my cart than micropay covers. There's some nice Rex Stout stuff coming to market this month that I might be prepared to earn credits with.

Many thanks!, bluesman7!
This is why I bought a gift certificate while they were 30% off. Looks like they will be adding 3-4 Rex Stout books a week for the near future and Fictionwise is by far the cheapest when you figure in all the discounts and rebates. You can see the titles coming for the next two weeks in advance at B&N.com. I wanted Stout on ebook for years with only a couple of titles available, but it looks like Random House will finally open the floodgates like they did with Agatha Christie a few years ago.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote