View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 01:58 PM   #29
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
I guess you're not understanding (although I'm happy you've downloaded the demo/trial) what I'm saying. I don't have any ADE readers that I know of, unless Stanza is - but then, I use Stanza to read .pdb ebooks on my iPod Touch... I've not yet gotten to the point of using ePub.

Also, is ADE (isn't that just some form of PDF?) the only thing which is used in an ePub file?

Derek
Stanza desktop converts all files to ePUB for reading on a iPhone. Unfortunately is strips formatting from source files on the desktop version. However, ePUB files should work fine without conversion. You should be able to use your iPod Touch with Stanza to read ePUB.

ADE is not just some form of PDF. It is not a format at all. It is an application (short for Adobe Digital Edition). It happens to read PDF files and ePUB files with or without Adobe DRM.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote