View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 01:50 PM   #11
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
And who isn't...

Honestly...we have had promotion guys for that starebook thing coming here constantly for a while now.

How about a deal guys..you send me a free starebook device (with english software of course) and I'll give it a spin...I'll write a review for you and then maybe folks here will actually think about buying the device...
Yeah, I'll go for that deal too!! I'd even agree to write a review for any E-Ink device if I could get it free.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote