View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 10:33 AM   #10
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracodoc View Post
So I'm here to ask your guys, can you give some recommendation based on my preference?
My all time favorite are Earthsea series. I also like American Gods, Tad Williams. I read the first 4 volumes of TOR then read the plot of rest on wiki... I don't like too much A Song of Ice and Fire too...

Thanks!
Which Tad Williams series? They're rather different. Shadowmarch, Otherland or Memory, Sorrow & Thorn? I'm a big fan of MS&T, not so much Otherland and haven't read Shadowmarch. Trying to find the gap between Earthsea and American Gods, heh.. That's a pretty big gap!
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote