View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 03:59 PM   #14
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by icebear View Post
history, bible stuff, historical fiction, parenting, animals, nature subjects, some political, cooking even... kind of a little of everything except romance, horror and scifi. if it looks interesting i will try it, but it can vary greatly. i might like one or two of an author's books and not like the rest. i never know what i will end up with when i go looking for something to read.
that is another reason i am all over the place trying to look for books.
Historical Fiction is kind of BINGO here. There are lots and lots of Historical Fiction ebooks on this site, in LRF and more and more in ePUB. You should check them out and put them on your Sony. In fact there should be enough of them to last you a life time. (Cooper, Stevenson, Ballantyne, Kingston, Marryat, Sabatini, Dumas and so on and so on) And the best: They're totally free.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote