View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 07:52 PM   #6
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by icebear View Post
history, bible stuff, historical fiction, parenting, animals, nature subjects, some political, cooking even...
Hi Icebear and Welcome!
I, too, share your reading interests and have a Sony PRS-700 on the way. I can relate to the pre-arrival jitters!! I know the publisher Zondervan has ebooks available on their sight. If I find any other good ebook sites or suggestions, I'll try to pass them along.
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote