View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 11:36 AM   #25
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
I'm not a writer, I'm a reader.
But lately I've noticed on several occasions with several different self-published writers, that they tend to read in order to "dissect". They extrapolate, what to do, what not to do, what is bad and so on, from books of authors that are 10x more successful then them. At times, they come across as arrogant even.
But in all of that they forget to read and enjoy the story. Or so it seems to me from their feedback which often times looks more like an analysis of how to write a profitable novel, than their opinion on the book in question.
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote