View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 06:17 AM   #7
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I will make it simple for you. Right-click on the file in the browser on the left side. That will open up a menu with all kinds of option. One option is to link a stylesheet to the document. Select that option and check the box for the stylesheet you want to use (I assume that the stylesheet is already in your epub of course, otherwise you need to import it). Now the stylesheet is linked.

I would strongly advise to pick up basic HTML/CSS skills if you want to take this seriously. It will make your life easier. You can use 3% for an indent, but what I usually see is an indent of approx. 1.2em.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote