View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 05:18 PM   #126
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipneus View Post
Sorry but not everything works in good order. Now I get the number of pages in when it`s publisht. Take the ebook Houvast - Linda Jansma and take the 10 digit isbn and you will see whats wrong. Paperback books are all oke. Not every ebook is wrong.

Dutch:
Sorry niet alles is goed ingevult in Calibre. Nu krijg ik het aantal pagina`s in Gepubliceerd en de datum klopt niet. Bijv. Houvast - Linda Jansma en neem dan de 10 digit isbn en je ziet wat er verkeerd is. Boeken in Paperback zijn wel goed. Niet elke ebook is verkeerd.

Thank you too make it works. Sorry for the problems.

Greetz Wipneus

I did not noticed Your post until now. I Will take à look at it next week ( not at home right now)
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote