View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 03:12 PM   #113
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealRedhair View Post
Hello!

Have some problems with the Bol.complugin. When I do a (bulk) metadata update I get an error. If I deactivate (not use it) there is no problem. Upon start I get confirmation that search has strated. I can see also that it starts with the first book in the jobs list. When I do an individual update some books go well and others not. Why??

Run on a mac 10.8.2 and run the latest version.

Error message is:
As I said before, I dont have a MAC so I cannot reproduce the error, within windows I have no problems.
In my opinion, if the bol plug-in works fine on the individual titles, the problem is related to the bulk meta-download.
If I am right: When trying to upload many titles, Calibre split them into smaller batches, using parellel processes.

That error message indicates the worker process calibre uses to download
metadata is not responding, most probably because it has been blocked by
your system anti-virus. Disable the antivirus or add exceptions to it
for calibre.exe and calibre-paralllel.exe. ( answer kovid in a bug report).

If the problem is related to a certain title, please let me know, so I can take a look at it.

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 02-10-2013 at 05:35 PM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote