View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:38 PM   #20
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Well, I wouldn't expect a bright white screen for $30 but I'm glad it's not as dark as the photo makes it look. I'm definitely leaning towards getting this ereader. The fact that it supports a lot of formats - including both mobi and epub, is a definite plus. I also like the mp3 support as well. As you said, I wouldn't want to use it as an mp3 player - it looks a bit too clunky for that, but it would be nice not to have to lug around two devices when I want to read and listen to music at the same time.

Also, since you own this ereader, how is it as far as battery life? And what is the internal storage? I wasn't able to find those under the features section.

Last edited by sneakyspider; 01-21-2013 at 12:55 PM.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote