View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 05:34 AM   #6
renehasekamp
renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I use an Eee pad Transformer TF101 and a Nexus 7.
My sync issue

I have Moon+ reader on three devices. When I close a device and chek Dropbox, I can see that a read position has just been uploaded. But when I open the book on a diferent device, it does not sync. However, when I close the book again on that device, a new read position has been uploaded to Dropbox. I can see that fro the time stamp ("x seconds ago").
So it looks as if the reading action of the sync is not being done, but the writing acton is done, overwriting the former writig action.
Any ideas?
The faq of moondownload advises to reinstall the app. I did this on one device, but I did not notice any difference in the sync function.
renehasekamp is offline   Reply With Quote