View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #35082
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Right now I'm wondering what I could do to spend my Saturday evening (apart from spending time on MR or course)
I'm staying home but I'm thinking of watching a show and later on reading a bit before sleep knocks at my door. I could if riveted in the plot of my book, pay no heed to the wanna-be interloper at my door but his persistence as well as a complex reading, eventually grants it the right to come in and sweep me away ...
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote