View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:58 AM   #152
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by oj829 View Post
Dumb question, but one I THOUGHT would be handled in this review:

Can you "sideload" actual - books - that have not been infected with Adobe DRM? At that point in the review where I thought he would say something about it, the author points out all the wonderful options for books: Overdrive, B&N DRM, Adobe DRM, a newfangled 3M Library DRM... but I'm not yet seeing that dropping DRM-free books on the HD filesystem will work like it did on the Nook Color.
Sorry, I guess I missed mentioning that while writing up the review. Yes, of course you can sideload DRM free ePub's and I'm not sure why I missed including that info. I don't know of a reader where you can sideload DRM'd books, but not DRM-free. I'll be sure and update the review.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote