View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 11:33 AM   #23
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
I am considering buying the Fire HD 7", and these look like good, inexpensive wireless headphones. I've never used a BT device before. Do I need to purchase anything else to get it to work with the Fire HD? How does the Fire HD recognize the headphones? One last, probably REALLY dumb, question: the recharge cable for the headphones is USB-based - so I'd need a PC to recharge? (or USB-to-A/C adapter)?

I think that I'm starting to feel my age creep up

Please PM me with the answers if it is too basic (or off-topic) for this thread.
Thanks so much!
Just going by the list of e-readers you have any of the usb chargers that you may already have will probably work with those headphones.

Most all usb chargers are fairly standardized as far as form factor and almost universal. The output voltage will be nearly the same, 5 volts, the only difference would be the current output.

So if you have a charger for the kindle, that charger probably will work with the headphones, with no fuss or muss. As long as the headphone charging port is a standard (small) usb port.

Edit: If you buy the KFHD you will also need the charger for it, and that charger could probably charge the headset.

Contact the seller and ask.

Last edited by DustyDisks; 10-14-2012 at 11:39 AM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote