View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 05:53 AM   #14
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NASCARaddicted View Post
Also, as far as I know, it is illegal to remove the DRM, at least in some countries. Is that true?
As far as I know, no-one has ever been prosecuted (publicly or privately) in any country for removing the DRM from an ebook they bought.

Whether it is illegal according the the current laws in your country another matter. Sometimes even the lawyers can't agree.

If you decide you must have this ebook, even though it is sold with DRM, you might want to google for Apprentice Alf's blog.

I do admire your principled stand. I bought only a handful of DRMed ebooks from 2003 to 2008, but the availability of DRM removal tools changed my mind.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote