View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 03:25 PM   #3
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixieknits View Post
Will the new KoboGlow be able to connect to Dropbox? Trying to decide between the new Kindle Paperwhite with Glow and the KoboGlow. Leaning towards Kobo this time, but would like to use Dropbox rather than a sync cable.
I suspect the Kobo Glo won't have Dropbox. But then likely neither while the Kindle PaperWhite. A quick search didn't show any mention of Kindle PaperWhite explicitly mentioning DropBox.

I say that because the DropBox software developers have to create programs which run on the various devices. More popular devices such as Windows, Mac, Android or iPad makes a lot of sense. But do the devices where the demand is much less? Doubtful although possible.

That sad I think the Kobo Touch is a stripped down Linux variant so it's possible. Who knows.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote