View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 01:22 AM   #21
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
This is very true for some reason one of the greatest advantages Android has always seems to get swept under the rug. I have free apps(Evernote, Netflix, etc..) and even purchased apps like RegliGo. I can use that same app across multiple devices like my phone, tablet, and Google TV and they work great. I don't have to purchase multiple copies one app works for all devices.

=X=
That's true with Apple too, X. You buy an app once and can use it on any device registered to the same iTunes account.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote