View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 03:25 AM   #15
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
You can setup lending on Lendable.com

As for the 3rd Hunger games book yeah its not so great. I'm at part 2 now.
The 1st book lived up to its hype but 2 and 3 not really.

I'm thinking about Water for Elephants for March but it may not be my style.
There's not a lot of stuff outside of Stephen King i usually read so it will be interesting to see what the Lending Library gets me into this year.
The amazon selection is a little thin without the big 6 publishers participating.
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote