View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 10:50 PM   #5
barium
Connoisseur
barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: None
Thanks for the tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden
[I]t might just be the default that you are changing. I would not be surprised if the book's CSS overrides the firmware defaults.
I think that normally, the book's CSS overrides the firmware defaults. But if you add the !important property, the firmware defaults override the book's CSS.

Some ePubs seem to get formatting information from a .xpgt file. I wonder if it's possible to override those using CSS. The formatting in those files doesn't look like it's in the same language, so I don't even know how to try.
barium is offline   Reply With Quote