View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 11:25 AM   #49
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Excuse me; the people I KNOW understand that using the bit torrents (or whatever) to get ebooks is illegal. Just like they knew the old Napster was illegal. They just don't care. But then again, the people I know in this age group who read tend to have at least a minimal sense of situational awareness.

It is true you don't know whether a copy is legal if you don't know how it was obtained; generally one takes on trust that a reputable company like Amazon has obtained things legally.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote