View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 10:21 PM   #5
mavek
mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthpigborn View Post
^^I actually found that I could toggle between US and international prices on the site immediately after I made this thread but thanks for the reply anyway

Has anyone bought one of these refurbished nooks? Are they good as new?
i must warn you, if you are not a us citizen or you don't have a us credit card associated with a us billing adresses you wont be able to purchase from overstock.com. Same thing happen to me and they have rejected my order in a week.

At the end the nook is shipped by B&N directly but mine is not completely like new there are micro scratches in the lcd screen, i can't see them but if i scroll my finger i can feel them and one button click louder than the other like if it was more usured
mavek is offline   Reply With Quote