View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 02:45 AM   #1
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Handling imported styles

I've created a document in Adobe's InDesign, exported to ePub format, and opened it in Sigil. I let InDesign use the Paragraph and Character styles created in the document to create the CSS file.

In Sigil, the drop-down Styles box only lists the 5 default "Heading" styles. If I need to revise the formatting, how do I apply one of the styles specified in the CSS to lines or sections of text in the body of the document?

(There are more than 5 styles, so even if I rename the styles in InDesign to "Heading 1" etc, I'm still going to have apply custom named styles at some point.)
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote