View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 11:21 PM   #43
PMrev
Groupie
PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
Facts would be a positive thing. Spin is not.

On 15 nov 2019 you accepted the status report that all bugs had been identified and were being fixed. you said "I greatly appreciate you letting us know what is going on. I'm looking forward to it ( the by-xmas release) "

Now you want to accept the story that as at 11th feb 2020 someone new is just now starting to make a list of what needs to be done.

and that its somehow unreasonable to ask what has happened between November & February ?

OK - i will walk away from this thread also. But I have a very nice bridge for sale in Brooklyn if you are interested
Hey Stumped,

Thread coming soon on why dev efforts have taken so long.

My goal is to see if I can win back your trust!

Working daily on getting this thing back up and running.

Alex
PMrev is offline   Reply With Quote