Thread: Onyx Boox i86
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 10:20 AM   #719
Xavié
Xavié is a jewel in the roughXavié is a jewel in the roughXavié is a jewel in the roughXavié is a jewel in the roughXavié is a jewel in the roughXavié is a jewel in the roughXavié is a jewel in the roughXavié is a jewel in the roughXavié is a jewel in the roughXavié is a jewel in the roughXavié is a jewel in the rough

Device: I86
Hi,

Hopefully, I let the original firmware cause it's difficult enough to find documents in only one big file.

- Sometime the internet's browser loose the title bar with the home button. It didn't rotate also (well as a bug it happen if you open à .pdf, rotate and then go back to the browser). Is there and alternative browser working ?

- [ERASE]Is there a guide to display a PC tablet screen and maybe interact with the I86's touch ?[/ERASE] I try opera mini to synchronise web pages to read. But turn page button don't work and rotate is supposes to be automatic (I guess no sensor in I86), way around ?

- The official cover is awful (stiff and big) compare to the reader himself (soft and flat), is there alternate cover and how to wash the screen anyway ?

- Other than no password, my only complain is to see 8' ECarta coming. Does the guy who broke his screen can tell us we can renew the screen ?

Last edited by Xavié; 03-17-2017 at 09:25 AM.
Xavié is offline   Reply With Quote