View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:02 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamana View Post
Then, I decided to pay to remove the SO, but the Manage Your Kindle page at amazon.com.br doesn't show me the link. So, I wrote a message asking how should I do to pay the cost in order to has the SO removed.

Less than 12 hours later a tech support replied my message telling me that he had already removed the SO from my PW, and that the process will be completed after I turn on the Kindle.

And you know what? Bingo! Special Offers removed at no cost!!!
There have been many reports of Amazon removing Special Offers at no cost for people living outside the US. It's nice of them to do so.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote