View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 11:03 AM   #33
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post

I am curious though - you don't have a cover in there too. Is that because you have that particular save to disk option turned off?
I have that turned Off.
Images (and MP3's) are a 'Viewable' format (as far as the file browser is concerned. And you can play an MP3 and read at the same time on the device )

I keep books in the books folders, Music and Images in their places as the Menu only displays 8 items at a time and no user filtering to exclude specific formats.

I use a copy of the 'Catalog' created by Calibre if I want to browse covers (there is no cover browser on the device) (It's 16 level grey scale, so why bother )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote