View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 12:48 PM   #40
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashjuk View Post
Just a little puzzling that the 'bug' does not seem to affect me despite my having the preview window zoomed out.
It depends on the length of the file and where you are IN it as well. If the edits you're making are close enough to the top (or bottom) of a relatively small file, it's possible for the recent edit to still remain visible in the Preview Window even after the incorrect sync attempt. Try a good long xhtml file and scroll to the middle of it and see if that makes a difference.

I can see in the original images you posted that you're scrolled nearly to the bottom of the Preview Window. And that although the sync is still being botched after your edit, it's just not moving the needle enough to make a huge difference.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 08-02-2021 at 01:25 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote