View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 10:37 AM   #362
alanHd
Addict
alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Ipod Touch, Ipad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
I don't see in your post where you downloaded the most recent version of the Collections Manager.

Go to first post of this thread - try the version now posted.
knc1, I can confirm that i am using the updated versions of all the tools and patches

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
: sorry, I don't understand the problem description... For me, everything seems to work as it should. So please post a step-by-step guide to reproduce the problem, and also take a look at developer/CollectionsManager/work/crash.log to check if there is an exception or something in there.
ixtab, her is what is happening,

I start collections manager.

i go to menu and i can see the following which you can toggle

Show invisible items on the home screen (which is checked)
Display collections only (This is unchecked)
Limit Filters to the lower pane (This is unchecked)
Upper Pane: show unfilled items only (This is unchecked)

i can toggle any or all of these items but if i try to toggle them back to their original setting it no longer works.

eg i can switch on "display collections only" but then i can no longer switch it of without having to exit collections manager, and then when i reopen it, all the settings have reverted to the above.

i have checked the crash log and the only event it records is a memory issue.

[18/01/2013 16:10] Collections Manager (v. 2.3.2)
Memory usage is in a critical state. Memory used is 75,668 KB.

If its somthing specific to my device i will just have to live with it. collections manager is worth it just to be able to import collections from Calibre

edit
i have tried uninstall and reinstall everything again.

Last edited by alanHd; 01-18-2013 at 11:15 AM.
alanHd is offline   Reply With Quote