Thread: Indexeses
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 02:39 PM   #27
NetSlut
Connoisseur
NetSlut will become famous soon enoughNetSlut will become famous soon enoughNetSlut will become famous soon enoughNetSlut will become famous soon enoughNetSlut will become famous soon enoughNetSlut will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony Reader
I think the flexibility of understanding and optionally organising directory paths is a must for what I wanted to see. I have a nasty habit of forgetting certain author's names and just remembering the book titles, especially if they are one-off's, so I'd want to be able to have different paths set up but remain in one index.

I want something that would show my collection in ways that are meaningful to me at the time of searching, so I can see which books are missing a ebk format, or which Stainless Steel Rat books have yet to come out.

Maybe part of my problem in missing these things is that I haven't tried the beta version of Calibre :-) and I haven't had much time with the release version either (it's the latest release, by the way); but I think shoehorning what I want to do into Calibre, would be more difficult.
NetSlut is offline   Reply With Quote