View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:59 AM   #87
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
In the beginning I also uploaded a lot of books, heck, even a new OS.
But every time you connect it to the laptop, it's like connecting it to a power adapter and charging the internal battery. I have it for over 8 weeks now, and only charged it once.
It was charged within 10 minutes of charging (meaning the battery wasn't even 25% depleted).
I read with screenlight mostly off (1 to 2), and in airplane mode nearly all the time.
The browser also uses a lot of CPU cycles, as well as loading the ads.
Also, reading PDF consumes more battery than MOBI, or the kindle's native format.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote