View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:59 PM   #8
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmat1 View Post
M<span class="fakesmallcaps">IXED</span> C<span class="fakesmallcaps">ASE</span>

(with CSS: .fakesmallcaps { font-size: 0.7em } )
Thanks for this.

I have a shortcut. I will leave my CSS style-sheet as it is except for this change: search for the small-cap font
Code:
 font-family:'Linux Libertine O C';
and replace it with:
Code:
 font-size:0.7em;
I'll have to process one style after another because I need to check if there is no other font-size specified. And rewrite the text inside in capitals.

For mixed cases though, I should have to parse manually the occurences in the xhtml files and correct them... I think I will probably forget them and leave everything as a fake small-cap... :-)

Last edited by roger64; 10-12-2012 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Edit to suppress text-transform: uppercase
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote