View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 07:56 AM   #2
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I have nothing to post () but I selected my June book from the DaNL club. I chose The Officer Says "I Do". Any other members make their selection yet?
I'm still deciding but leaning towards that one.

Fridays Freebie at Barnes and Noble is the Historical Romance Through a Glass Darkly by Karleen Koen also now free at Amazon
Quote:
Sourcebooks Landmark proudly reintroduces this classic historical novel.

Karleen Koen's sweeping saga contains unforgettable characters consumed with passion: the extraordinarily beautiful fifteen-year-old noblewoman, Barbara Alderley; the man she adores, the wickedly handsome Roger MontGeoffry; her grandmother, the duchess, who rules the family with cunning and wit; and her mother, the ineffably cruel, self-centered and licentious Diana. Like no other work, Through a Glass Darkly is infused with intrigue, sweetened by romance and awash in the black ink of betrayal.

* Sold 130,000 hardcover and 600,000 mass paperback
* New York Times bestseller for five consecutive months

PRAISE FOR THROUGH A GLASS DARKLY:

"A completely involving story...power, greed, family conflict, burning ambition and passion kindle the plot. Readers will be captivated!"
- Publishers Weekly

"Fast-paced and fun to read!"
- Glamour

"Engaging, elegant, chock full of sex and gossip."
- Philadelphia Inquirer
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote