View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #35
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachin View Post
They are also correct, but still not working properly. epub reader(calibre) now considering font which is already in my system.
One more thing is my epub reader -calibre- is considering different fonts of my language when opened in windows, linux and in firefox pluggin.
Thanks a lot for your support guys.
I think it would be better to repost this in the ePub forum, where it will have more visibility. It would also help if you uploaded your ePub document.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote