View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 06:27 PM   #6
mr_nobody
Evangelist
mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: kobo mini, nexus 7 (2012), kobo vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
That was what I used for my first try. Unfortunately the free app doesn't have all the features required to do a full backup of everything... It could be that I didn't understand correctly how to do it. Let me know if you do a factory reset and figure out how to get everything back on using Titanium...
The other issue is that not everyone wants to root and get Titanium on their device.
I ended up buying the full version so I don't even remember what the differences are. I know I wanted to freeze the kobo update so it would stop telling me about an update I didn't want. Also, I wanted the dropbox integration for backups. But the free version should have done all the basic stuff for you. It is a complicated program though.
mr_nobody is offline   Reply With Quote