View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 08:18 PM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Welcome to the forum

In my time I've done an awful lot of doc -> html (filtered) -> epub conversions, but I have to admit that I've never had this problem.

Is it possible that some of your chapter headings are styled as 'Small Caps' in the .doc file? That may explain why they look like capitals in the .doc but they're not converting to epub or mobi because SmallCaps are not supported.

chapter two and ChAPTER SIX would look like CHAPTER TWO and CHAPTER SIX in MSWord if styled as SmallCaps even though they contain lowercase characters.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote