View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 12:50 AM   #6
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Welcome...Tell us how your Bookwise reader is. I am interested in that one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmarie View Post
Thanks for the welcome!

I ordered one of the on sale EB 1150's today. I don't want to jump in with the big bucks until I've read more, and also want to get past the holidays. I'll definitely be buying one of the e-ink products, but I feel I have to get more up to speed on all the pro's and con's before I commit. Right now I'll just be happy NOT to be reading on my little Palm! And exploring some of the format options.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote