View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 05:28 AM   #48
Polyglot27
Addict
Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Archos 80 G9, Sony PRS-650, Sony T1, Asus MemoPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I must say that I'm surprised at how underwhelming the upgrade from a T1 to a T2 is. My T1 is my dedicated reader for Japanese e-books, I can purchase Japanese books directly from the reader...
Hey, does the T1 display Japanese text? Any T1? Or only those sold in Japan? I still have to use my Cybook Gen3 to read Japanese and Chinese.

I am also surprised to learn on this thread that several users use Calibre to "tag" their books into "collections" on their Sony readers. How do you do that? Do you have to remove all the books from the Sony and move them into Calibre, then tag them and move them back? I have all my books on an SD card.
Polyglot27 is offline   Reply With Quote