View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 03:14 AM   #3
AlanHK
Guru
AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW-3, iPad, Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You cannot rotate the images based on the orientation of the device.
I don't want to rotate it.
I don't know why you think I did.
I want to make the picture as large as will fit without pushing the caption off the screen.

For just an image, I use the same code that Sigil creates when it makes a cover.
That resizes no matter what size or orientation the screen is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
There is no way to tell what the orientation is. So the best way to do your book is to set it up as best you can for portrait.
Anyone reading it on a laptop or desktop is using landscape mode, and tablets quite likely will.

So I can't ignore how it looks in landscape mode.

Last edited by AlanHK; 04-04-2015 at 03:43 AM.
AlanHK is offline   Reply With Quote