Thread: Firmware Update Help! When will Amazon update Kindle?
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 08:56 PM   #6
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
It has been very hard to predict when Amazon will release a new Reader. In the past they have actually done so later than many people expected. There could be one released at any time, but the fact that the K2 is now on sale at Target argues against it being replaced any time soon. This also argues against them lowering the price in the near term, which I half expected.
I look at the Target deal as a way to move out more inventory to make way for a new Kindle in the fall. Could be wishful thinking but I like my fantasy world.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote