Thread: Books or Music?
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 11:24 PM   #8
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
I spend more on reading material (meaning books, magazines, and comic books) than I do on music. One of the main reasons is I have a large music collection already and there is little new music that I'm interested in.

In the past I was spending significantly more on music when CD was introduced since I was buying both new music and rebuying music that I already had on LPs, 45s, and cassettes. Now, rebuying has basically ended and while my reading material buying has dropped a bit I still buy a significant amount each month.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote