View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 02:54 PM   #58
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel;
hee ! actually, that book was like the official consecration of my conversion to ebooks. i don't know if you can tell from the photo, but it was so stiff (heavy paper, tightly bound) that it was almost painful to try to hold it open with one hand. my poor thumb really had to push to keep the thing from slamming shut. and since i didn't want to break the spine (it wasn't mine, and it's an out of print book which is very hard to find) i couldn't open it far enough to comfortably read the text nearest the binding. and the whole book was printed in sans serif font !!! i really was interested in the topic (it's a biography of tom waits) but in the end i gave up and returned it to my friend without finishing it.

obsession is right (see subject of book above) but sadly the only thing it cured me of was wanting to read paper books !

as for the things cats are obsessed with, hm, i think it's best we not discuss that !

BTW love the cat - so much love & character in the eyes - you are very lucky to have ?him
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote