View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 02:20 PM   #86
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-3PO View Post
You got a good point there! I cropped (almost to the edge of the words) and stretched my pdf pages to match the PRS505 portrait page size to maintain the aspect ratio so I thought it will fill the screen. But for some reason, even at 800, the lrf file still showing about 1/4 inch of space on the right and almost 3/4 inch at the bottom. That's why I thought we could go further.
If you place an empty file called "debug", in the bin directory where PDFRead is located, the images that were used in the lrf will be left behind. Open one and see it that "white space" is there too. Remember, the aspect ratio is retained, so either the top-bottom will have a white border or left-right; but not both!

However, if it is that, check the border to see if there isn't some spot or page number that STOPS the cropping of the .pdf to the text edge.

Just food for thought.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote