View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #3
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius Caesar View Post
Since X-Ray is just a compilation of articles from Wikipedia, wouldn't it be just the same if we search for related keywords from Wikipedia? It would be more work but the result is the same.

Yes, there is a graphical interface that shows where the keywords show up in the book but I don't know how useful it is.
In the help files I've seen some nice examples, which actually (for the enthusiast) might be helpful.
But for the books I've tried myself, results had been far from that level of depth. To me, it's not useful at all. Maybe for books with lots of characters and locations. But for the books I'm reading myself (non fiction about body language and such), the infos are rather limited if any at all.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote