View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:03 PM   #14
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RareBird View Post
I've been debating this too. My wife figured I'd want a tablet For my birthday but I can't decide between the upcoming arc or the existing nexus 7. My mother-in-law had the disaster we know as the vox and I'm worried the arc could go the same way. That being said, the nexus 7 is $50 more for the same capacity (and Jelly Bean instead of ICS) and from what I can see the specs are pretty close. On top of that previews on endgadget and other sites seem to lean in a very positive direction for the arc. Any input would be appreciated.
If you're going to be using it for any amount of reading the Arc has the advantage of having the IPS screen that makes it readable in sunlight/bright lighting conditions. Engadget's review counts that as an advantage over most other tablets.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote