View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 04:26 AM   #10
Gudy
Wizard
Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux (623)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunohod View Post
btw, fbreader plugin will also find the fonts in the crengine/fonts directory
Nope, sorry, it doesn't. Not for me anyway. I used the following setup: /crengine/fonts directory on the SD card, /.FBReader/ui.xml on the internal flash drive, /lib/libfb2.so on the internal flash drive. I even copied the "Free" fonts to both the .FBReader directory and the lib directory on the internal flash drive.

Result: FBReader uses the default sans serif font for displaying the text body of fb2 books, not the configured "Free Serif" font. The same happens when I replace the FBReader libfb2.so with the crengine-based libfb2.so, i.e. it ignores the /crengine/fb2.css on the SD card. Switching back to the original 2008-01-29 firmware (and doing nothing else) gets the user-configured fonts back.
Gudy is offline   Reply With Quote